TS EAMCET Counselling Required Documents 2017 is updated. So, the interested candidates can check the necessary certificates required for TS Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test details. Therefore, aspirants who have qualified in the TS EAMCET Exam can get the documents list required for TS EAMCET Counselling 2017. Go insight to check TSEAMCET Counselling Certificates List & Order 2017. For other details sign in to the official website that is www.tsche.cgg.gov.in.
TS EAMCET Exam Overview
- 1 TS EAMCET Counselling Required Documents 2017
- 1.1 Documents Required for Telangana Engineering Entrance Exam Counselling 2017
- 1.2 Telangana State Medical Entrance Exam Counselling Certificates List
- 1.3 TS Engineering, Agriculture & Medicine common Entrance Test Certificates Order
- 1.4 Documents Required for TS EAMCET Counselling Certificate Verification
- 1.5 Certificates Required for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority – tsche.cgg.gov.in
TS EAMCET Counselling Required Documents 2017
We have given complete information regarding the Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test documents list. So, the candidates willing to appear for the TS EAMCET Counselling can check the documents required for the certificate verification. A large number of candidates all over the Telangana registered for the Exam. The candidates applied for the examination and attended the exam successfully. Recently, the Telangana State Government has released the TS Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test results. So, interested aspirants can check the below details for the Counselling Process. You can also get TS EAMCET Counselling Procedure 2017 here.
Documents Required for Telangana Engineering Entrance Exam Counselling 2017
|Name of the Exam||TS Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Starting Date to Register Online||Last week of February 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Last week of March 2017|
|Category||Required Documents for Counselling|
Telangana State Medical Entrance Exam Counselling Certificates List
Every year JNTUH will conduct the Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is one of the most competitive exams. So, a huge number of applied candidates have qualified in the exam. Now, they are searching for the TS EAMCET Counselling Required Documents. So, to help you in your search we have provided the information about the TSEAMCET Counselling Certificates List. Not only the documents list but also we have provided the certificates order. So, it is useful for the aspirants to maintain documents in order while attending for the TS Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Exam.
TS Engineering, Agriculture & Medicine common Entrance Test Certificates Order
You should know that the first part of the TS EAMCET Counselling Procedure is certificate verification.The candidates can attend for the Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Exam in any one of the helpline centers. All the qualified candidates interested in the Counselling process have to go through the TS EAMCET Certificate Verification. Without going through this process, the candidates are not eligible for the web options entry. So, the candidates can check the details given below and get ready for the Telangana Medical Entrance Exam Counselling 2017. So, we advise the candidates to check the details given below.
Documents Required for TS EAMCET Counselling Certificate Verification
- SSC Marks Memo
- Inter Marks Memo & PC
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Adhar Card
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificate (7 years)
- TSEAMCET 2017 Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket
Certificates Required for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority – tsche.cgg.gov.in
Required certificates for TSEAMCET 2017 Counselling for Physically Handicapped:
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation.
NCC & Sports People:
- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- So, the candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
The information provided above is only for the reference of the aspirants. So, the candidates can check the official website. We will also update all the information regarding TS EAMCET Counselling Required Documents on our website. We have also provided the direct link to the official site on this page. So, the interested candidates can visit our site regularly for the latest updates. So, the aspirants have to carry all these certificates while attending for the TS EAMCET Counselling.
Hence, for more details visit official site @ www.tsche.cgg.gov.in