TS Eamcet Notification 2017 Released. Candidates can check the Telangana State EAMCET Notification 2017 details completely. Interested aspirants can apply Online to this TS Engineering & Medical Common Entrance Test. Applicants should submit the TSEAMCET Online Applications on or before the last date 15th April 2017. Candidates can go insight for more details regarding the Telangana Eamcet 2017 Exam such are eligibility, application fee, application process, Online Applications, etc. The TS EAMCET Registration done through the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in
TS EAMCET Exam Overview
- 1 TS Eamcet Notification 2017 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 Telangana EAMCET 2017 Exam
- 1.2 Telangana Eamcet Notification 2017 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.3 TS Eamcet 2017 Eligibility Conditions
- 1.4 Telangana Eamcet Application Form – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.5 TSEAMCET 2017 Important Dates
- 1.6 How to Apply Online for TS Eamcet 2017?
- 1.7 Download TS EAMCET Official Notification, User Guide
- 1.8 Telangana Eamcet Admit Card 2017
- 1.9 Telangana Eamcet 2017 Exam Pattern
- 1.10 TS Eamcet 2017 Results
TS Eamcet Notification 2017 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
TS Eamcet Notification 2017: Candidates who are eagerly waiting to get admission into various medical and engineering colleges can check the Telangana Eamcet Exam Notification 2017 here. EAMCET is Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test well known for getting admissions into Under Graduation courses.
The JNTU Hyderabad will conduct TA EAMCET on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). Aspirants who are dreaming their bright future can immediately apply online for the Telangana Eamcet Notification 2017 without any delay. For further insight into the Application form, eligibility, schedule, exam pattern you can stay on this page.
Telangana EAMCET 2017 Exam
Telangana Eamcet is a state level Entrance Examination to be held to get admission into various medical, dental, engineering, agricultural streams. Recently, Telangana State Government under the esteemed guidance of Mr. K. Chandrashekar Rao has released the Telangana Eamcet Notification 2017. It is a Good news to all the Candidates. Till now, the Government has done it’s best in conducting all the Entrance tests.
Similarly, for this Academic year 2017 -18 also, the JNTUH has taken the responsibility to conduct the TS EAMCET without any malpractices. It is implementing strict rules and regulations. Interested aspirants can check the Telangana Eamcet Notification, Eligibility, exam dates and pattern directly from this page. Download TS Eamcet Notification Official pdf from the enclosed link.
Telangana Eamcet Notification 2017 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
|TS EAMCET 2017|
|Board Name:||Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Name:||TS EAMCET.|
|TS EAMCET Exam Date:||12th May 2017.|
|Type of Test:||Offline.|
|Mode of Apply:||Online.|
|Exam Duration:||3 Hours.|
|Last Date to apply (Without Late fee)||15/04/2017.|
Click here to download TSEAMCET 2017 Brief Details Pdf
TS Eamcet 2017 Eligibility Conditions
Before applying for the Telangana Eamcet 2017 Notification, the aspirant has to satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility criteria. If not, you are not eligible for the TS Eamcet 2017.
- The candidates applying for TS EAMCET 2017 must be an Indian citizen or PIO (Person of Indian Origin)/ OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Candidates should also be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Students of EAMCET 2017 Exam should have the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
- The Aspirant must possess 12th Standard Certificate to apply for the TA Eamcet 2017 Notification.
- Contenders must have scored 45% aggregate in the subjects mentioned in 12th standard (40% for reserved categories).
- The aspirant must possess certificates issued by the Recognized Educational Board.
Telangana Eamcet Application Form – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Interested students have to check the TS Eamcet Notification 2017. After checking the eligibility, the qualified aspirants can apply for the Telangana Eamcet Notification 2017. To apply for the Eamcet Exam, the contenders have to visit the official page and complete the online application. Make sure that the candidate has to fill the form in the correct format only. Otherwise, the application will not be accepted.
TSEAMCET 2017 Important Dates
|Telangana EAMCET 2017 Dates|
|Online Application Starts From||3rd March 2017.|
last date for Application submission
Without late fee
|3rd April 2017.|
|With late fee of Rs.10000/-||8th May 2017.|
|Hall ticket download||1st to 9th May 2017.|
|TS EAMCET 2017 Exam date||12th May 2017.|
|EAMCET Preliminary Key||13th May 2017.|
|Results Declaration Date||22nd May 2017.|
TS EAMCET Application Fee
Candidates applying for the EAMCET can pay the application fee through Offline/ Online mode. Students should pay the fee of Rs.250/- for completing the application process. If any student is applying for Both, the Engineering and also Medical Exam should pay the fee of Rs.500/– on or before the last date.
How to Apply Online for TS Eamcet 2017?
Qualified contestants can apply online for the TS Eamcet Notification 2017 on or before the last date. Otherwise, the application will not be valid. Simply follow the below-given steps to complete the online process.
Simple steps of TS EAMCET Registration
- Firstly, Login to the official website of EAMCET 2017.
- Now a link will appear on the screen.
- Open the application form and enter all the required information.
- Later, Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now pay the application fee as per your chosen course.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Finally, take down the printout of your application form for further reference.
Click here: Telangana EAMCET Apply Online 2017
Download TS EAMCET Official Notification, User Guide
You can download the Telangana EAMCET Exam Notification 2017 Official Pdf to know the complete details. So, download TS EAMCET Detailed Notification, User Guide, and also Calendar from the enclosed links.
Telangana Eamcet Admit Card 2017
Candidates can get the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket at the official site. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University will release the TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card few days before the examination. You can download the EAMCET Admit Card 2017 probably in the month of May 2017. We will also update the direct link for downloading EAMCET 2017 Admit Card.
Telangana Eamcet 2017 Exam Pattern
The JNTUH will conduct the TS Eamcet 2017 Entrance Test at pre-allocated examination centers. The duration of the exam will be 3 Hours. The question paper will consist of 160 objective type questions and each question carries one mark. One mark will be awarded for the correct answer. The test will comprise of questions based on Mathematics, physics, chemistry topics.
|S.no||Subjects||No of Questions|
TS Eamcet 2017 Results
Therefore the Telangana Government will announce the TS Eamcet 2017 results at the official site. Students who have attended EAMCET Exam conducted by JNTUH can check the results at the official site @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in. We will also provide the direct link for the TS EAMCET Result 2017 on our site. So Keep Visiting our site for more updates.