TS EAMCET Online Application 2017 Available here. Aspirants can check the Telangana State EAMCET 2017 Application Process. Interested candidates can submit the TSEAMCET Online Applications on or before the last date. Applicants can go insight to get the TS Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2017 details such are the Application fee, process, important dates, etc. TS EAMCET Registration link available from 15th March to 15th April 2017. Also, refer the TSCHE EAMCET official website that is www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in
TS EAMCET Exam Overview
- 1 TS EAMCET Online Application 2017 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 Telangana EAMCET Registration Process
- 1.2 How to Apply Online for TS EAMCET Exam 2017?
- 1.3 TS EAMCET 2017 Online Registration Steps – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.4 Steps for TS EAMCET Online Application Submission
- 1.4.1 Step 1: Eamcet TSCHE Fee Payment
- 1.4.2 TS EAMCET Exam Fee
- 1.4.3 Instructions to Remember while filling Telangana EAMCET Online Application
- 1.4.4 Step 2: Submit/ Verify EAMCET TSCHE Application
- 1.4.5 Step 3: Student information and Education Details
- 1.4.6 Step 4: Upload Photo & Sign
- 1.4.7 TS EAMCET 2017 Application Dates
- 1.4.8 TS EAMCET Syllabus
- 1.4.9 TS EAMCET Previous Papers
TS EAMCET Online Application 2017 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana State EAMCET Application Process Available here. Candidates can obtain the complete TS Engineering Agriculture Medial Common Entrance Test Online Application Steps on this page. We have provided the detailed information about the TS EAMCET Fee Payment Gateways, Fee Process, Registration, Application Submission & Verification, Printout of TSCHE Eamcet Application Printout. Along with all information, we have also provided the direct online link to the EAMCET Application Steps. Applicants must complete all the TS Online EAMCET Application Process before the last date.
Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test short form is EAMCET. Every Year Telangana EAMCET Exam is conducted by the JTNUH for the Entrance in the Engineering Agriculture Medical Colleges of Telangana State. The TS EAMCET Online Application 2017 process starts in the month of February 2017. EAMCET Telangana State Council of Higher Education will be activated the link for TS EAMCET Online Application on 15th March 2017, and this Link will be Activated till 15th April 2017. The Eamcet TSCHE Online Registration Steps is available here with complete information. The Instructions to be followed by the Candidates to apply for TS EAMCET 2017 is available below.
Telangana EAMCET Registration Process
Aspirants should check the Telangana EAMCET Notification for details regarding the Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, etc. to apply for the TS EAMCET Exam. Before filling the Eamcet 2017 Online Application, you need to follow some important Instructions to overcome the difficulties during the application submission. And before proceeding with the Online TS Eamcet Application form the aspirants should be ready with all the documents that are required to upload. You must read the Instructions carefully to know the details about required documents. The total application process for TS EAMCET 2017 Exam is available below.
How to Apply Online for TS EAMCET Exam 2017?
Candidates who have no idea about the TS Online Eamcet Applications can follow the ease of Application submission.
Quick Steps of TS EAMCET Registration 2017
- Firstly, visit the Official Website that is eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Download the Information Details and Read the Instructions carefully.
- You must be ready with all the documents of the scanned copies of required documents ready before filling online application.
- Open the Link of Online Application Form.
- Click on the Fee Payment.
- Pay the TSEAMCET Fee Payment through the possible gateway.
- With Transaction Id, Payment Reference ID, Password login to the application registration.
- Fill the Application with the complete details carefully.
- Upload Scanned Copies Photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression & self-declaration.
- Submit the Application and Download e-Challan.
- Finally, make Payment and Take Printout of Application.
TS EAMCET 2017 Online Registration Steps – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
TS EAMCET Online Registration Process 2017 involves Mainly four Steps. On Successful Completion of 4 Steps, your Application Process will be completed. Only after completion of one step only, you will be redirected to the next step. The Steps involved in TS EAMCET Registration are
- Fee Payment.
- Application Submission & Verification.
- Printout of application
Steps for TS EAMCET Online Application Submission
The candidates who are applying for the TSEAMCET 2017 can carefully fill and submit the Online Application from the enclosed link. Below, we have provided the Steps by step process to apply online for TS EAMCET 2017. To apply for the TSEAMCET 2017 Exam, candidates can visit the official website that is www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Step 1: Eamcet TSCHE Fee Payment
The first step in the EAMCET TSCHE Application process is Fee payment. For that click on “Apply Online” the top of the homepage of eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Applicants can pay the TS EAMCET Exam Fee in one of the following Two Ways.
- APOnline/ TSOnline/ E seva: Candidates can pay the Exam Fee TSonline/E seva/Online. For this gateway, candidates click on the “Click Here if paid through TSONLIne/APOnline/Mee-Seva” option.
- Firstly select the paid through mode.
- Then enter the your transaction Id.
- Select your qualifying exam.
- Enter your name, father name, mobile no, date of birth (as per SSC Certificate) details.
- Give your qualifying exam hall ticket no.
- Select your stream.
- Finally, enter your SSC Hall Ticket No and then click on “proceed to online application form filling.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card: Candidates residing outside India can Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of “”, payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates must note the Payment Reference No first.
- Then enter the all required details.
- Make sure with all details.
- Then proceed to the Make Payment.
TS EAMCET Exam Fee
To Complete the TS EAMCET Online Application form Submission, candidates need to pay the Application through one of the above-mentioned Options. The Application Fee for various Category is available below.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- Applicants residing outside Karnataka: Rs. 1000/- (General) & Rs. 500/- (Reserved).
EAMCET Fee Payment Centers
Click on the enclosed link and choose your State, District, & Mandal to know the payment centers nearer to you.
Instructions to Remember while filling Telangana EAMCET Online Application
- Candidates should be made ready the Scanned Copies of the photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and father’s/mother’s/Guardian’s signature.
- All the scanned copies of images should be in jpeg/jpg format only.
- The Image Size of Scanned copies should not be more than 40KB.
- Photo image dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm only.
- The Image Dimensions of Signature and left-hand thumb impression should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm only.
Step 2: Submit/ Verify EAMCET TSCHE Application
For Apply Online TS EAMCET Entrance Test, Candidates should first complete their Application Fee Payment. On Completion of payment, they can apply for the TS EAMCET Exam using Transaction Id, Payment Reference Id, & Password generated at the Time of Candidate payment. During EAMCET TSCHE Payment, candidates should give their personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc. to create a user id. And while filling Registration Form, you need to fill the field of Secret question and answer. Applicants should remember this Question & Answer because this secret question would help them in regenerating their password if they forgot their Password.
Note: This step is for the candidates who have paid through Debit/Credit Card.
- First of all, enter Payment Reference Id, Transaction Id, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No.
- Make sure with all details.
- Then click on “Submit”.
- Fill the application with the correct details.
- Then Submit the application
- Finally, take a printout for future use.
Step 3: Student information and Education Details
After Completion of Registration can Login with their User Id & Password to complete the Application at any time. In the second step of Online Form Submission, candidates should enter all details all details mentioned in the two forms. The Two forms include Student Information and their educational details.
In student information, candidates had to fill the fields like mother tongue, contact details, reservation category (if any), annual income, postal address for the communication, etc. And in Education Details, candidates need to fill in all the details related to their Educational Qualification.
Step 4: Upload Photo & Sign
In the Third Step of Registration, candidates should upload the scanned images of their Photograph, Signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, and self-declaration. After uploading all the documents, candidates have to tick mark the Declaration tab. With this, your Application form filling and checking process completed.
Now, you can submit the Application on clicking on Submit Button. Therefore after Completion of Submission take Printout of TS EAMCET online Application for future reference and must remember their user id and password for future logins.
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15th March 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15th April 2017.
- TS EAMCET Exam Date: 12th May 2017.
- Candidates must keep the Application number for their future reference.
- Candidates must be very careful while filling and submitting the TS EAMCET Online Application as after final submission editing the Application is not possible.
Want More Details of TS EAMCET 2017 Exam? Then refer the official TS EAMCET Notification.
Step 5: TSCHE EAMCET Application Printout:
To print out the TSCHE EAMCET Application Printout, candidates click on the “Print Application” in the official website. Enter the required details and then take a possible no.of printouts for further use.
TS EAMCET Syllabus
Not yet started Preparation for TS EAMCET Exam 2017? Now Start Preparation by checking the below syllabus. There is a very less time for the Exam. So, hurry up and Start Preparation from today itself.
TS EAMCET Previous Papers
Don’t have the enough Papers to Practice? Don’t worry Download Telangana EAMCET Previous years Model Question Papers from below Link and Start Practicing.