TS Eamcet Eligibility Criteria 2020 Updated. Check the TSEAMCET 2020 Required Conditions. Get Eligibility Conditions of Telangana EAMCET such are academic and educational qualifications. Obtain TS Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria on this page. Download tsche.cgg.gov.in Required Eligibility Conditions Pdf which is provided below.
TS EAMCET Exam Overview
TS Eamcet Eligibility Criteria 2020 – tseamcet.nic.in
Telangana EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Conditions are available here. Aspirants who are going to apply for the TS EAMCET for the year 2020 can check the required conditions and certificates list now. These TSCHE Eamcet Eligibility Conditions are for both exam and admission. So, applicants must fulfil this conditions while attempting Telangana EAMCET 2020 Exam. Those candidates who are aiming for the TSEAMCET Exam 2020 have a look at this article to get the complete eligibility conditions. We have provided the Telangana EAMCET Required Educational & Age limit conditions. Along with the TSEAMCET Eligibility Criteria, we have also provided the important dates. So, applicants must refer the EAMCET Academic Qualifications before submitting the application.
Telangana State Council of Higher Education has released the TSEAMCET Notification for the year 2020. Candidates who are interested in continuing their graduation in Engineering, Agriculture, & Medical Streams within Telangana State can check the required conditions and apply before the last date. The TS EAMCET Online Application Registration starts from March 2020. Aspirants must submit Telangana EAMCET Application Forms on or before April 2020. Candidates can also submit the TSEAMCET Applications after the above date with a late fee. So, aspirants, it is better to submit Telangana EAMCET 2020 Online Applications before the last date.
Telangana EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Conditions
|Name of University||Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Name of Exam||TS EAMCET 2020|
|Level of Exam||State Level entrance exam|
|Courses||Engineering, Medical, Agriculture|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Dates||
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria – TSEAMCET Requirements
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants must be the residents of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. They must submit the proofs according to the government regulations.
- Aspirants must have study certificates from Class VIII till Intermediate/ 10+2 equivalent.
- The Applicant shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a local area (AU/OU/SVU).
- All candidates age must be 16 years at the time of admission. There is no upper age limit to apply for Telangana EAMCET 2020.
- Aspirants must have passed Intermediate/10+2 with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates who have completed the vocational course in Engineering & Technology in Telangana/Andhra Pradesh can also eligible to apply for TSEAMCET Exam 2020.
- Applicants must have to score at least 45% aggregate marks. For reserved candidates, 40% aggregate is enough.
For B.Tech (Ag. Engineering/Dairy Technology/FST)
- Applicants age must be 17 years at the time of admission.
- Candidates age should not be more than 22 years as on 31/12/2020.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years for SC/ST candidates while the lower age limit is the same.
TS EAMCET 2020 Required Certificates
- 10th Class Certificate or Birth Certificate or Equivalent Certificate.
- Cast Certificate (For Reserved Candidates)
- Class VIII to Intermediate Study Certificate or equivalent certificate
- Income Certificate
- Resident/Local Status Certificate
- NCC/Sports certificates if applying under the quota
- Qualifying exam certificate.
Telangana EAMCET 2020 Important Links – tseamcet.nic.in
|TS EAMCET 2020 Details|
|Practice papers||TSEAMCET Old Question Papers Pdf|
|Online Application||Click here|
|Important Dates||Check here|
Candidates can stay tuned with us for more TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020 Updates.