TS EAMCET 2020 – TSCHE on behalf of JNTU Hyderabad announced the EAMCET Exam Dates. TS EAMCET Notification 2020 to be released in the month of March 2020. The Telangana EAMCET Entrance Exam will be held from May 2020. Interested candidates can check the Telangana EAMCET Notification 2020 details completely. Aspirants have to Apply Online for TSEAMCET 2020 Exam within the stipulated time. Applicants should submit the TS EAMCET Online Applications on or before the last date, i.e., April 2020. Candidates can go insight for more details regarding the Telangana EAMCET 2020 Exam such are eligibility, application fee, application process, etc. The TS EAMCET 2020 Registration will be done through the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in
|TS EAMCET Exam Date for Engg – May 5 to 7, 2020.
Telangana EAMCET Date for Medical & Agri – May 9 and 11, 2020.
TS EAMCET Exam Overview
- 1 TS EAMCET Notification 2020 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 Telangana EAMCET 2020 Exam
- 1.2 Telangana EAMCET Notification 2020 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.3 TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Conditions
- 1.4 TS EAMCET Application Form – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.5 TSEAMCET 2020 Important Dates
- 1.6 How to Apply Online for TS EAMCET 2020?
- 1.7 Download TS EAMCET Official Notification, User Guide
- 1.8 Telangana EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.9 Telangana EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 1.10 TS EAMCET 2020 Results
TS EAMCET Notification 2020 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
TS EAMCET 2020 Notification: Candidates who are eagerly waiting to get admission into various medical and engineering colleges can check the Telangana EAMCET Exam Notification 2020 here. EAMCET is Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test well known for getting admissions into Under Graduation courses.
The JNTU Hyderabad will conduct TS EAMCET on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). Aspirants who are dreaming their bright future to study Engineering in Telangana State can immediately Apply Online for TS EAMCET Examination under Telangana EAMCET Notification 2020 without any delay. For further insight into the EAMCET Application form TS, eligibility, schedule, exam pattern you can stay on this page.
Telangana EAMCET 2020 Exam
Telangana EAMCET is a state level Entrance Examination to be held to get admission into various medical, dental, engineering, agricultural streams. TS Government released the Telangana EAMCET Notification 2020. It is Good news for all the interested students. Till now, the Government has done it’s best in conducting all the Entrance tests.
Similarly, for this Academic year 2020-21 also, the JNTUH took the responsibility to conduct the TS EAMCET without any malpractices. It is implementing strict rules and regulations. Interested aspirants can check the Telangana EAMCET Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates and pattern directly from this page. Download TS EAMCET 2020 Notification Official pdf from the enclosed link.
Telangana EAMCET Notification 2020 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
|TS EAMCET 2020 Dates|
|Board Name||Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET.|
|TS EAMCETExam Date 2020||
|Type of Test||Online.|
|Mode of Apply||Online.|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours.|
|Last Date to apply (Without Late Fee)||April 2020.|
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Conditions
Before applying for the Telangana EAMCET 2020 Notification, the aspirant has to satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility criteria. If not, you are not eligible for the TS EAMCET 2020.
- The candidates applying for TS EAMCET 2020-2021 must be an Indian citizen or PIO (Person of Indian Origin)/ OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Candidates should also be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Students of EAMCET 2020 Exam should have the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
- The Aspirant must possess 12th Standard Certificate to apply for the TS EAMCET 2020 Exam.
- Contenders must have scored 45% aggregate in the subjects mentioned in 12th standard (40% for reserved categories).
- The aspirant must possess certificates issued by the Recognized Educational Board.
TS EAMCET Application Form – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Interested students have to check the TS EAMCET 2020 Notification before applying. After checking the eligibility criteria, the qualified aspirants can apply for the Telangana Engineering, Medical & Agriculture Entrance Examination 2020. To apply for the EAMCET Exam, the contenders have to visit the official page and complete the online application. Make sure that the candidate has to fill the form in the correct format only. Otherwise, the application will not be accepted.
TSEAMCET 2020 Important Dates
|Telangana EAMCET 2020 Schedule|
|Online Application Starts From||March 2020.|
last date for Application submission
Without late fee
|With late fee of Rs.10000/-||April 2020.|
|Hall ticket download||April 2020.|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam date||
|EAMCET Preliminary Key||May 2020.|
|Results Declaration Date||May 2020.|
TS EAMCET Application Fee
Candidates applying for the EAMCET can pay the application fee through Offline/ Online mode. Students should pay the fee of Rs.800/- for completing the application process. If any student is applying for Both, the Engineering and also Medical Exam should pay the fee of Rs.1600/– on or before the last date.
How to Apply Online for TS EAMCET 2020?
Qualified contestants can apply online for entrance exam under TS EAMCET Notification 2020 on or before the last date. Otherwise, the application will not be valid. Simply follow the below-given steps to complete the online process.
Simple steps for TS EAMCET Registration
- Firstly, Login to the official website of EAMCET 2020.
- Now a link will appear on the screen.
- Open the application form and enter all the required information.
- Later, Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now pay the application fee as per your chosen course.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Finally, take down the printout of your application form for further reference.
Click here: TS EAMCET 2020 Apply Online
Download TS EAMCET Official Notification, User Guide
You can download TS EAMCET 2020 Notification Official Pdf to know the complete details. So, download TS EAMCET Detailed Notification, User Guide and also Calendar from the enclosed links.
Telangana EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates can get the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket at the official site. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University will release the TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card few days before the examination. You can Download APEAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 probably in the month of May 2020. We will also update the direct link for downloading EAMCET Exam 2020 Hall Ticket.
Telangana EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The JNTUH will conduct the TS EAMCET 2020 Entrance Test at pre-allocated examination centres. The duration of the exam will be 3 Hours. The question paper will consist of 160 objective type questions and each question carries one mark. One mark will be awarded for the correct answer. The test will comprise of questions based on Mathematics, physics, chemistry topics.
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions|
TS EAMCET 2020 Results
Therefore the Telangana Government will announce the TS EAMCET 2020 results at the official site. Students who have attended EAMCET Exam conducted by JNTUH can check the results at the official site @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in We will also provide the direct link for the TS EAMCET Result 2020 on our site. So, Keep Visiting our site for more updates.