TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019 available here. Candidates can Download Telangana EAMCET Syllabi 2019 at free of Cost. Check Telangana EAMCET Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern provided by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE). Also, Get Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test Previous Papers, Model Question Papers, Study Material @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in Applicants can check the Complete Syllabus of TSEAMCET 2019 Exam for both Engineering, Medical & Agriculture Streams, Exam Dates, etc. from below Sections.
|Telangana EAMCET Exam Date 2019: May 3rd, 4th & 6th (Engg) and May 8th & 9th (Agri)|
TS EAMCET Exam Overview
- 1 TSEAMCET Syllabus 2019 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- 1.2 TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019 – Latest EAMCET Pattern
- 1.3 Brief Details of Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2019
- 1.4 Download TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019
- 1.5 TS EAMCET Medical & Agriculture Syllabus 2019
- 1.6 TS EAMCET Previous Papers
TSEAMCET Syllabus 2019 – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
As there is a huge competition for EAMCET Exam, thus perfect preparation is very essential. According to the TSCHE Schedule, TS EAMCET Exam for the Academic year 2019-20 is going to be conducted from 3rd to 9th May 2019 like Previous conduct exams. If you are planning to attend TS EAMCET Entrance Exam the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. So Now you may be in search of TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019. For the sake of the Candidates, Here in our site, we are providing the Telangana EAMCET Syllabus 2019 along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus 2019 and Prepare well for the TSEAMCET 2019 Exam.
If you are pursuing 2nd Inter and dreaming about getting admission into Professional Courses offered by Top Colleges in Telangana you must Qualify in the Telangana EAMCET Exam 2019. Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) in collaboration with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) conducts the TSEAMCET Exam every year to provide admissions in full-time Professional courses such as engineering, agriculture & Medicine offered by Various Government & Government-Aided/ Private Colleges or institutions in Telangana State.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Stream||Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|4.||Medical & Agriculture||Biology(Botany/Zoology)||80||80||3 hrs|
Along with the EAMCET Syllabus 2019-2020 getting an idea about the Exam Pattern will also helpful in Preparation of the TSEAMCET Exam. By knowing the Telangana EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019 you can know how many questions will be asked for each Topic. So that you can manage your time to prepare for various subjects and sections.
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019 – Latest EAMCET Pattern
For the sake of the Eamcet 2019 aspirants, here on our website, we have also provided the TS EAMCET Paper Pattern along with the Exam Syllabus. Check the Telangana EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019 and be Prepared for the Exam. The Exam Pattern for TS EAMCET is the same for all years. If it changes for this year we will update this Updated TS EAMCET Exam Pattern on our site. Until then check this Old Test Pattern and Start your Preparation.
- TS EAMCET has two separate exam papers for Engineering & Medical Streams.
- The Exam Consists of Objective Type Multiple choice questions from concerned subjects in their Streams.
- There is No Negative Marking in TS EAMCET Exam 2019.
- The Total Exam is Conducted for 160 Marks.
- You can attempt as many questions as you can in 3 hours.
Brief Details of Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2019
|Board Name||Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE).|
|Exam Name||Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam.|
|Notification releasing date||February 2019.|
|TS EAMCET Exam Date||For Engg – 3rd, 4th & 6th May 2019.
For Medical & Agri – 8th & 9th May 2019.
Download TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019 plays a very important role in Preparation of Telangana Engineering & Medical Common Entrance Exam. As there is a lot of competition to the TSEAMCET 2019 Exam. Through the effective preparation, candidates can do their best in the Telangana EAMCET 2019. Aspirants must check the TS EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2019 for perfect preparation and time management is very necessary.
By knowing the topics covered in the TSEAMCET exam you can manage your time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019-2020, we are also providing the TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation. Check the below link to get Complete TS EAMCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
TS EAMCET Engineering Syllabus 2019
Telangana EAMCET Maths Syllabus 2019
- Theory of Equations.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Complex Numbers.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Partial fractions.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- The Addition of Vectors.
- The Product of Vectors.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- Transformation of Axes.
- The Straight Line.
- The System of circles.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Differential equations.
- Definite Integrals.
TSEAMCET Physics Syllabi 2019
- Physical world.
- Units and measurements.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Kinetic theory.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Communication systems.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Semiconductor electronics.
TS EAMCET 2019 Chemistry Syllabus
- Atomic structure.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Organic compounds containing C, H, and O.
TS EAMCET Medical & Agriculture Syllabus 2019
Telangana EAMCET Physics, Chemistry, and Maths Syllabus are same for both Engineering and Medicine Streams. The Subjects for remaining Subjects is given below.
Telangana EAMCET 2019 Botany Syllabus
- Plant systematics.
- Plant physiology.
- Cell structure and function.
- Diversity in the living world.
- Structural organization in plants- morphology.
- The Internal organization of plants.
- Plant ecology.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Plants, microbes and human welfare.
- Molecular biology.
TS EAMCET Zoology Syllabus
- Animal diversity-ii: Phylum: Chordata.
- Human anatomy and physiology-i.
- Animal diversity-i: invertebrate phyla.
- Ecology & environment.
- Structural organization in animals.
- Biology & human welfare.
- Type study of Periplaneta Americana.
- Applied biology.
- Human Reproduction.
- Organic evolution.
- Locomotion & reproduction in protozoa.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iv.
- The Human Anatomy and physiology-iii.
- Human anatomy and physiology ii.
TS EAMCET Previous Papers
Practising the Model Papers of Telangana EAMCET Exam is very important. Because though you have prepared really well if you are unable to manage the time you may not attempt all the questions in the Exam. So in these types of Entrance Tests, Time Management is very necessary.
Hence Practicing Previous Papers makes you perform well in the Exam which clears your way for admission into your Favorite Course. So Practice as many TS EAMCET 2016 Question Paper with solutions as you can before attending the TS EAMCET Exam. You can Download the TSEAMCET Previous Papers from the below link absolutely at free of Cost.
Candidates can also check the Telangana EAMCET Admit Card Release dated and their details from the below link